Child Support
It is often necessary to revisit issues of child support years after the initial support was ordered. Has there been a change in your income or your ex's income? Has it become necessary to change visitation arrangements? Have you had another child recently? Has your ex gotten remarried?

If any of these situations apply to you, it may be a good time to consult with an attorney to see if you are entitled to more support or obligated to pay more or entitled to pay less.
(928) 855-9878
Thomas W. Jones
1979 McCulloch N #203, Lake Havasu City, AZ, 88403
(928) 855-9878